Tickets Points and Auto Insurance Rates
Traffic Violations and Tickets

If an officer doesn't sign the citation and doesn't leave a badge number can the case be dismissed?



User Avatar
Wiki User

== == You will have to attend on the "court date" and try to have it with-drawn, by the prosecutor, on the basis that the citation is "defective" it it's information. He/she may drop it, or may have the officer re-write another charge on the spot. It will be decided on YOUR past driving record, and YOUR attitude towards the officer at the time you were stopped.