Yes, soy milk is free from lactose and casein.
Yes. People who are allergic to cows' milk (deemed as "regular" milk) are allergic to lactose. These same people are lactose-intolerant. Since goats' milk does not contain lactose, you could drink it.
Yes you are, you aren't allergic to the milk, if you were you would be lactose intolerant. You are only allergic to the dander and the hair.
Usually water. Rats can also drink soy milk. But don't give them cows milk, they are allergic to it. And no soda, rats can't burp and if they have to much they will die!!
No. Cows drink water, not milk.
Cows don't drink milk because they have no need for it. They're adults, not babies.
Yep, cats also love goat milk or pet approved milk. Some cats are allergic to cows milk while others are fine with it.
Cows only. Calves drink the milk from their mothers.
Cows milk is to rich for pigs.
No. Cows don't need to drink milk: they drink water, not milk.
yes they do drink milk because they had cows
Cows ONLY drink water. They do NOT drink milk, and cannot drink milk otherwise they will get quite sick with diarrhea and rumen upset.
cows milk is the milk we drink so if dogs drink it nothing really happens its just like water if we drink it its fine and if dogs drink it its fine.
Angus cows are beef cows, not dairy cows. Holsteins are dairy cows, not beef cows, which is where we get the majority of our milk from.
Of course you can as long as your not allergic to milk.
Babies who are allergic to milk can be given an alternative such as one called laxigen.
Yes they can drink milk from cows, sheeps, etc
No, they drink milk from their mother and water from the rain.
Yes if you are not allergic to it.
With this trick question, most people will say "Milk," (which is not true) just for the fun of the questioner catching the questionee off guard. Cows drink water, not milk.
Only dairy cows do.
Not necessarily, you can get goats milk, sheeps milk and even horse milk but the most common is cows milk.
Cows milk is. Not their mothers milk is not. Cows milk will make their tummy upset. Give them water to drink.