Asked in
Civil Lawsuits
Income Garnishment

If you are being sued can you counter sue to receive your attorney fees and lost wages?


User Avatar
Wiki User
June 01, 2007 1:36AM

Yes! If you win the case, but you have to ask for it when you counter sue.