answersLogoWhite
notificationBell

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-11-10 13:43:26

12 as a percentage of 80 = 100*12/80 = 1200/80 = 15%

001
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0
User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions


12% of 80 = 12% * 80 = 0.12 * 80 = 9.6 or 960%


80 percent of 12 percent = 0.8 x 12 percent = 9.6 percent


12% of 80= 12% * 80= 0.12 * 80= 9.6


80 percent off of 700 is 560.


10 percent off 80 = 7210% off of 80= 80 - (10% * 80)= 80 - (0.10 * 80)= 80 - 8= 72



80% of 12 = 80% * 12 = 0.8 * 12 = 9.6


12 is 15% of 80.80/12*100 = 15


No, 15 percent of 80 is 12. 52 is 65 percent of 80.


80% of 12 months= 80% * 12= 0.8 * 12= 9.6 months


Subtracting 80 percent off 130 gives 130 x (1 - (80/100)) = 26.



To find 15 percent of a number, multiply the number by 0.15. In this instance, 0.15 x 80 = 12. Therefore, 15 percent of 80 is equal to 12.


"20 percent off" means 80 percent still on.80 percent = 0.80.8 x 14.99 = 11.992


80 is 25 percent off of 320.


To work it out:12/80=0.150.15x100=15The answer is 15



That means 100 - 20 = 80 percent from 19.99. 1 percent is 0.1999 80 percent is then 80 times 0.1999 = 15.992


80 percent of 12000 = 960080% of 12000= 80% * 12000= 80%/100% * 12000= 8 * 1200= 9600


20% off leaves 80% So the answer is 80% of 100 which is 80.


80% of $25 is $20, so 80% off would be $5.


"20 percent off" means "80 percent still on".80% of $2,000 = 0.8 x $2,000 = $1,600.00


15-(15*.8)15-(12)33 dollars


80% of 15 = 80% * 15 = 0.8 * 15 = 12


50% off 80 dollars = 40 dollars.