In Greece there is a kind of spider called marmaga spider what's the name of this spider in English?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-06-02 15:32:25

The spider is commonly called the "Mediterranean widow spider."

"Marmaga" is just another common name for it which doesn't appear

to have an English translation.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.