Cervical mucus could be early pregnancy discharge. But it could also be:
- Normal vaginal discharge.
- Yeast infection discharge.
- Ovulation discharge.
Here is more input from WikiAnswers Contributors:
- I remember seeing that thick stuff that looked like snot on my tissue and thinking, "What is this?" I certainly experienced that stuff during my two pregnancies.
- I had a doomed pregnancy a few months ago with a miscarriage at only about 6 weeks, and I did have the same excess of "snotty" discharge. I am now confirmed pregnant at about 5 weeks and am experiencing the same thing! So I think it can be a symptom, but not a guarantee that you are pregnant.
- I had an increase in cervical mucus and remember thinking how odd that was because I am not normally like that. I was, in fact, pregnant.
- I am no expert, but this would be my third pregnancy and I am showing those same signs. I would say like ovulating but milky. Yes usually I am dry a few days out of the month but not this month.
- I noticed a lot of cervical mucus when I became pregnant, which was unusual before my period. (I miscarried at 8 weeks.)
- My husband and I have been trying only for a month or so now. I was also curious about this question. Sometimes ejaculate can look a lot like cervical mucus, and it is difficult not to confuse the two.
- How about if you are still discharging after your missed period, its been 2 weeks and a day since i had unprotected sex, and My periods are very regular and yet I don't have it. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative, I suppose I am too early on taking it. I have headaches/bloating/fatigue/frequent urination/missed period/nausea but not vomiting/cramping/and discharge. Do you suppose I could be pregnant?