No, not bad. nail polish was invented 5,000 years ago by the Chinese and only the wealthy could wear it. If someone who wasn't noble or wealthy they were killed for wearing the nail polish.
If the nail polish is toxic.
You take off thin layers of your nail along with the polish.
some nail polish removers are bad for your nails, as they dry out the nail, because they are acidic, this leaves your nail quite brittle and easily snapped, however, you can get nail polish remover pads that moisturise the nail as well as remove polish. Nail polish remover, is not that harmful to you, as long as you don't inhale too many of the fumes, as most nail polish removers are classed as solvents Nail Polish remover is quite bad for you so try not to inhale it too much. Its very toxic and if you use like a lot of it a year it can cause some diseases.
Someone can have a bad reaction to nail polish. Those with sensitive skin can experience a negative reaction that can affect the nail bed as well as the surrounding area.
chip or peel it off, but its bad for your nail bed. Try soaking in warm up then peeling so it isnt as bad.
No........You can get it off with nail polidh remover
When woman puts on nail polish they should do wudu and then when the next prayer comes they should do massa just like socks. When the nail polish is getting bad then first do wudu then put on nail polish.
flies are attracted to nail polish because it smells bad
Not unless your eating it. but then it is bad for you anyway