Yes it is, it is the
- Name: Oxygen
- Symbol: O
- Atomic number: 8
- Atomic weight: 15.9994 (3) Standard state: gas at 298 K
- Group in periodic table: 16
- Group name: Chalcogen
- Period in periodic table: 2
- Block in periodic table: p-block
- Colour: colourless as a gas, liquid is pale blue
- Classification: Non-metallic
No, but Oxygen (O on periodic table of elements) is.
Yes it is. It's number 8 on the periodic table.
Yes oxygen is an element. It has chemical symbol O and atomic number 8. If it combines with another element (or with 2 or more elements) with chemical bonds it would become a compound.