Want this question answered?
You might need to indicate what the disorder is.
lion is male lionettte is female
A male; a female would be called a mistress.
female and male
Both - Sam is a short version of Samuel (male) or Samantha (female).
59 percent female 41 percent male
it is 100 percent a female name!
un lit ( a bed) is male un is male une is female le is male la is female "les" can be both ( les is plural form for "the" )
Your Mom 3.14159
well - one is a female and one is a male !
Yes all of the whole 100 percent of both male and female Japanese people are smart.
Male to female ratio of UCLA
They are female. So you would say "La" in front of the word.
"le chien" for the male dog; "la chienne" for the female dog.
The average gender ratio in prisons is 9:1 (Male v. Female). For all prisons in the US, about 93 percent of prisoners are male, and the remaining 7 percent are female.
According to statistics, there are 52 percent male pediatricians in the United States. Male pediatricians earn 30 percent more than their female counterparts.
It depends, every Pokemon has a gender occurence percent, cydaquil's being 87.5% male, 12.5% female.