Asked in Possessive Nouns
Singular possessive noun?
February 23, 2015 10:19PM
Examples of singular possessive nouns are:
- The apple's color was bright green
- What is the baby's name?
- A child's coat hung by the door.
- The dentist's office was crowded.
- There is a crack in the egg's shell.
- Frank's mother will pick us up.
- I made it from my grandma's recipe.
- You are an angel, one of heaven's own.
- The ice's surface is smoothed by machine.
- You can get a bucket from the janitor's closet.
- The kite's string was tangled in a tree.
- I found a lady's watch in the rest room.
- This is a map of the marathon's route.
- Our neighbor's garden is an asset to our street.
- We enjoyed the solo by the opera's star performer.
- The pancake's size was larger than the plate.
- Your question's answer is on page twenty-two.
- Tourism supports the region's economy.
- We've planned a picnic to celebrate the summer's end.
- He's limping due to his toe's injury.
- We worked at my uncle's farm during our vacation.
- Victor's grades have improved.
- The cabin is near the water's edge.
- He studied the x-ray's image carefully.
- The New Year's party was such fun.
- The parking lot near the zoo's entrance was full.