Hair
Animated TV Series

What anime has a girl with blue hair and two girls with purple hair?

345

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2011-04-01 07:55:34
2011-04-01 07:55:34

There is more than one anime like that but I think your talking about Lucky Star

012
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions


Justin Bieber's favorite colors are blue and purple He likes to see girls wear blue

His favorite color on girls is blue!! And he likes brunets!!!his fav color to see on a girl is purple

His favorite color is purple, but he likes girls in baby blue

is a anime ninja cartoon

It could be Shugo Chara. I think it's Ojamajo Doremi (Magical Doremi). 3 main girls are witches. Red, Yellow, Blue witch outfits.

Selena gomez likes purple but not blue she is a girly girl

This depends on the girl. While a lot of girls love purples and pinks, some really like blue or other colors.

Various answers:It depends on the girl, But usally pink and blue etc.Usually pink, purple, blue, and indigo.Bright Pink.

Blue is a girl and the color blue because the creators wanted to show that girls could like 'boy' colors and boys could like 'girl' colors. That is the same reason the purple cat and the pink dog with the glasses are both boys.

Because pink is a girl color,and blue is a boy color,but only 60% of American girls like the color pink the other 40% like the colors purple,blue,green,and red

I don't know about blue hair, but that sounds exactly like the anime sands of destruction. there might be a girl with blue hair but she is not a main character.

All I know is that the girl to the right of the "z" is the girl from the anime Rio

Bunny. The Powerpuff girls made her on the episode Twisted Sister

Are you a boy or a girl? Girl maybe pink/purple pink if you are a girly girl and purple if not. Boy maybe blue/green if you are a boyie boy blue and green if not. I really hope this helps!

Yellow blue purple green and pink

If she's a girlier girl, light purple is the way too go. If she's more of a tomboy, then I think you should go with the baby blue. :)

hare+guu about a jungle boy with blue hair and a tan and a girl who has blond hair on an island ya?

Justins favorite color is purple and or blue... I'm pretty sure his fav is blue but his favorite on a girl is purple but it might be vis versa

Well there is this anime show called "Kampher". Its about a boy turned into a girl because he's a kampher there are these other kamphers and all of them are girls. If you want more details then just tell me.

ouran high school host club is the best best anime for a 11 year old girl


Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.