(1) I made a mess and now I'll use a Chlorox whipe to clean it up because it will evaporate quicker than water and leave no residue and kill bacteria.
(2) I am boiling some eggs and I have to wait 8 full minutes when they start to boils, ie. when the water is evaporating and generating steam.
(3) I take a shower in th morning and then I hang my towel back up to dry because the water absorbed in the towel will evaporate.
(4) I feel a little leakage in my underwear but I pay no attention to it because it will evaporate by the end of the day. (this could be a tampon if you're a girl)
(5) I'm outside jogging and I'm starting to sweat, but by the time I cool off, I'm dry because the sweat evaporated into the air.
(6) It's a hot day outside so I brought out a glass of water, but then forgot to bring it in. When I went back outside at night to retrieve the glass, it was even more empty than I last remembered because the water evaporated.
(7) I took the car through the car wash the other day and the dry cycle didn't completely work, but I didn't care because I knew on the drive home the rest of it would evaporate into the atmosphere.
(8) I was running across the parking lot to the car in the rain without an umbrella, but then I got into the car and turned on the heat so that the rain would evaporate off of my clothes.
(9) While watering the plants, the sidewalk got wet but it was dry in a few minutes because it was a hot day.
(10) When I walked outside today, I had a hard time handling the heat because the humidity was horrendous. Humidity is caused by water vapor in the air which stems from evaporated liquid water.
(11) I turned on the air conditioner and it blasted out cold air, but the back was filled with condensation on the outside. I didn't care because I knew it would go right back where it came from, the air.
A compound noun is a word combining two or more words forming a noun with a meaning of its own.common compound nouns:bathtubbus stopfootballfront doorhouseholdmeatballpast-timeroadwaysix-packwatermelon
give the meaning ofScience
1 times 10 = 10 10-6=4
Examples of gases:airargoncarbon dioxidecarbon monoxidefogheliumhydrogenmethanenitrogenoxygen
doshi maja korean m wofcawtefb5151626525 you know your such a lozer
yes i wanted 10 homophones with the meaning and difference.
common average old before
what is the verb complement
Everyday Italian - 2004 Cooking from the Heart 10-10 was released on: USA: 2007
Everyday Shooter was created on 2007-10-11.
Stronger Everyday was created on 2004-10-05.
ewan ko nag tatanong nga din ako ehh hahaha :P
10 examples of fables with short story
the things that have a affect on evaporation is water,temperature,relitive humidity and im only 10 years old and i answered this. LOL :)