Do you mean portable moving pods? If so, they are large containers provided by a moving and storage company that can be dropped off at any location to assist in moving (or for storage.) The actual moving pod will vary in size and shape based on what a particular company has to offer (and how much stuff you want to move) but for the most part they are rectangular in shape. Some are wood, others are aluminum or some other light metal material that provides secure, dry storage of goods. Once packed, the moving pod is picked up and stored in a facility or moved to your location of choice.
Someone can find imformation about storage and moving with the PODS website. PODS can help you to deliver and to pack your things that you want to move. PODS will help you with PODS Moving Containers.
There are a number of places online where a person could buy moving storage pods. A few examples of this can include PODS, U-Haul and United Mayflower.
Pods are a great way to get some additional storage when moving. Pods will deliver a container to your house, you load it up, then they will pick it up and deliver it to your location. Check them out at www.pods.com
Moving pods for Florida customers can be rented from Pods or U-Haul. Based on customer reviews, U-Haul appears to be a better option, with much higher customer service ratings.
96 inches exterior, 84 inches interior
Pods storage is NOT only available in United Sates. In Australia, we also have PODS storage. It is the best moving and storage idea ever. A convinent way of thinking to store things. It can even be build up to make it a removable house. So not just USA, other countries may enjoy such a great idea of PODS storage.
The pods that appear after flowering are the seed pods.
They are called "pods". Pea pods, bean pods, etc.
When Mendel crossed pea plants with green pods with those with yellow pods, the offspring all had green pods if the green pod parent was homozygous. If the green pod parent was heterozygous, then half the offspring had green pods and half had yellow pods.
Reinhard Pods has written: 'Reinhard Pods'
The yellow pods make up 25%, the Green pods make up the other 75%.
All Cytisus have pods.
pods are a group of killer whales and seals
All I pods Are Made In China.
You can get information on container moving services online through websites such as Atlas Van Lines and Pods. Both of these websites offer ways to get in contact with the respective company.
yes i tunes is only for i pods
Losing Tony Fadell is who made the I pods
It has 28 capsules (pods).
I think they swim in pods
32 white pods
PODS - company - was created in 1998.