answersLogoWhite
Belarus

What are the religions in Belarus?

151617

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-06-03 09:59:51
2015-06-03 09:59:51

The most recent information available for religions in Belarus is dated 1997.

According to the CIA World factbook, the main religions in Belarus are Eastern Orthodox 80%, while the other 20% is made up of Roman Catholic, Protestant, Jewish and Muslim. Most Belorussians follow Orthodox Christianity.

1

Related Questions

User Avatar

Christianity, especially Eastern Orthodox, as well as other religions. The president of Belarus sometimes persecutes Christianity though. He is known to have been a fan of Hitler in the past, which is strange, because a huge amount of people were killed by the Nazis in Belarus during the holocaust. The president does not reflect the views of the people of Belarus.

User Avatar

The people of Belarus follow a variety of religions, and some follow no religion at all, just like in the United States and other countries.The largest religion in Belarus is Eastern (Russian) Orthodox, but there are also Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim communities, as well as non-religious people.

User Avatar

There are no ports in Belarus because Belarus is a landlocked country.

User Avatar

Yes. Belarus is a country.

User Avatar

Yes, Belarus is in Europe.

User Avatar

Belarus is a dictatorship.

User Avatar

No, as Belarus is landlocked.

User Avatar

There isn't a continent in Belarus. Belarus is a county in a continent. That continent is Europe.

User Avatar

No. Belarus is a country in eastern Europe.

User Avatar

Belarus - an independent state.

User Avatar

Belarus is in eastern Europe.

User Avatar

None. Belarus is landlocked.

User Avatar

Belarus is a Presidential Republic.

User Avatar

Belarus is a landlocked country.

User Avatar

Belarus is a country in Europe.

User Avatar

Belarus was formerly part of the USSR.

User Avatar

Belarus is in the Eastern and Northern Hemispheres.

User Avatar

Belarus is not a member country of NATO.

User Avatar

Belarus is in the northern hemisphere.

User Avatar

Belarus is located on the European continent.

User Avatar

Belarus, as of present, does not have a national tree.

User Avatar

the president of belarus is alexander lukashenks

User Avatar

The leader of Belarus is President Alexander Lukashenko.

User Avatar

No. Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe.


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.