Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2014-07-03 19:21:40

You can use the move strength in Pokémon to move boulders. You can use strength in FireRed after getting the rainbow badge.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

You don't need a badge to get strength but you need a badge to use strength and that badge is the rainbowbadge and that is the 4th one in celadon city.

you need to go to the Pokemon league

Strength will activate when you get the RainbowBadge.

You need to learn the HM strength.

You need the rainbow badge which you get a celadon city Hm cut is needed.

You need the 4th badge first to use it.

You need to obtain a certain gym badge. (Not sure which one) And then you can use it. If you do have the gym badge, go up to the boulder and press a. Or go onto Pokemon and select the Pokemon that knows strentgth and go down and select strength. Hope this helps! Posted by Rebecca Castle

You need cut. Cut is given to you by the Captain of the S.S. Anne.

You need to use strength/TM 4 against the boulder.

You get Moltres After you get the seventh badge. You have to have the tri-pass. In 1 island you go to the top of mount ember. Caution: You need the move Strength and Moltres will be in lvl 50. He will know flame thrower.

Teach it the HM move Strength. You will also need the badge from Celadon City which will allow you to use Strength outside of battle.

You need surf and strength also the 4th and 5th badge. Enter seafoam islands then using strength push all the boulders down to the water use surf to reach articuno save your game then attempt to capture it good luck.

You first need to beat Giovanni at Silph co which is in saffron city once you do that you can go into the gym and receive your sixth badge from Sabrina.

On cinnabar island. You can get to Cinnabar by using surf from Pallet Town. To use surf, you need to get Fuschias gym badge.

you need to get the gold teeth, which is in the Safari Zone in area 3. After you get the teeth, take it to the warden, which is to the right of the Pokemon center. Give it to him and he will give you HM04, "strength."

If you are talking about the Hidden Move "Strength", it is located at the top of the Lost Tower near Solaceon Town. One of the old women will give it to you. Also, you will need the Canalave Gym Badge as well.

you need the mine badge which you get from Bryon from Canalave City.

The badge you need to have your Pokemon obey you varies by the level of your Pokemon and the region you are playing in (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh). View the Related Link below for the determining of what badge you need for your Pokemon.

you need cut, fly, flash, waterfall, surf, rock smash, and strength

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.