What caste are people with talwar surname?
people named with surname talwar are Prajapati (kumhar)..=)
TALWAR is a Pakistani surname.
are badge surname which caste
people with surname surti are not sheduled caste they are of forward class.
Marathi Surname "Keskar" belongs to Dhangar caste as well as Brahmin caste.
punjabi scheduled caste
Mahar, a Dalit caste.
i believe kalsi is from the ramghuria caste??
The surname Baruah is more commonly a Buddhist surnames. It is not represented in the caste system because the caste system is used for people in the Hindu religion.
They Belong to the caste Hatkar Dhangar
The Boudh caste of the Mahar (Dalit) community. It is a scheduled caste.
Its a khatri
Khetale is a surname of Maratha caste.
No. It is a Kayastha surname and people with this surname are mainly Vaishnavs by birth.
People with "jadhav" surname are 96K. But recently some reserved class have started using this surname
kapu nadu (naidu's) and also chowdhary's. People who have same surname doesn't mean that they come under same community or caste though people have the same surnames they may belong to different caste. So people having surname kurella are naidu's as well as chowdhary's.
Yes in center uttarpradesh people of beldar caste uses chauhan surname (like Shriram chauhan minister of BJP goverment) Beldar caste comes in S.C category. Even in Gujrat and Rajasthan people of Khatik and Gujjar uses chauhan surname Khatik comes in S.C category and gujjar comes S.T catogray. But majority people of chauhan surname and caste comes in Rajput (Kshatriya) caste.
The surname trivedi belongs to the Brahmin caste.
mailasu surname in which caste
kamma, vellanki surname belongs to kamma caste most of vellanki's are from kalavapamula village which was located in Krishna district
Yalla surname is kapu naidu caste mainly this people live in west godavari bhimavaram area
Hindu religion is caste based. There are four castes namely Brahmin, Kshatriyas, Vaisyas, and Shudras. The surname tells a lot about the caste of a person. For instance people with surname Shastri are Brahmin and with Ambedkar are Shudras.
It is mostly in "Maratha Caste" 95% chances , by 5% chance in "Brahman Caste".
It belongs to Reddy
they belong to kayastha
They seem to be Shudras.
kamma or chowdary
Yadavas and Kammas
yes ..they do
Usually people with the surname Gupta doesn't come under SC. However, it is very difficult to say all of them are not SC, because any person from any caste can keep any surname.
The people with surname kaushik are brahmins. Kaushik itself a gotra in the brahmin community. Kaushik is also a very high profile caste of brahmin community .
The Swami caste is no a caste but it is a group of many castes . Actually Swami is a group name that is used by the people as a caste who follows Vaishnav theory and Ramanand.
KAMMA (CHOWDARY) caste have SETTIPALLI surname
Jetty (hindu) caste have a surname jetty
No 'De Sarkar ' are not lower caste. It is a higher caste Kayastha surname.
"Bhuyan" in Odisha is Caste Khsyatriya(General). But there are few SC(Schedule Caste) people also use this Surname.
no they are not sc...mostly they are obc
nali surname comes under which caste
Chepeni surname belongs to Turpu Kapu caste.
surname waghmare belongs to kshatriya maratha caste .
Paluri surname caste is aruvela niyyogi brahmin
Arya Vaishya business community people
I've heard a lot about surname Vijay, seen lot many people using surname Vijay.One of mu known also use Vijay......But it's mystery Which caste they belongs to.