Bhatia's are Rajputs by caste. (Kshatriyas). This is an upper
Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia aka Akshay Kumar is believed to belong to the Bhatia Caste (Kshatriya Caste). He is a Sikh.
Rachakonda and Rajakonda belong to Kamma caste.
surname waghmare belongs to kshatriya maratha caste .
They Belong to the caste Hatkar Dhangar
Vadde rajulu caste....
It belongs to the Kshatriya caste.
Generally Kamma caste.
No, the surname RAM does not always belong to SC caste. It is just like all SINGHs are not Punjabis.
Marathi Surname "Keskar" belongs to Dhangar caste as well as Brahmin caste.
Lohar is belong to bc
they belong to kayastha
Chowdarys is the caste that bonthu belongs to.
jangam is the caste which is identified by devora.
Surname KAKI belongs to Vysyas...
my surname is korukonda and i am kapu
no it doesnt belong that caste... it belongs to poland community
Mahar, a Dalit caste.
they belong to Telugu Niyogi Brahmins Caste.
Yes,akshay kumar is a punjabi pandit. His real name is rajiv hari om bhatia. Bhatia surname is related to pandit caste.
he is shrivastva kayasta. he share the surname sinha
Depend which Bholah they are...highest Bholah caste are the Kashyap(high caste)
tak surname belongs to caste kalal who are in the profession of selling liqar.they come under obc.
Its a khatri
It is a kayasta surname
Bhatia's are Descendants of the Rajput's, But are considered in the same category as Khathri's.
Vishwabrahmin Velama's also have this surname kamma's also have this surname
The Boudh caste of the Mahar (Dalit) community. It is a scheduled caste.
Kurup is part of the subgroups of the Nair (or Nayar) Indian caste.
No. It is a Kayastha surname and people with this surname are mainly Vaishnavs by birth.
Yajurvedi deshastha brahmin
It belongs to Suri Caste .
Kumhar - Prajapat
it belongs to Baniya category
It belongs to Reddy
Yadavas and Kammas
They seem to be Shudras.
kamma or chowdary
Bidkikars are suryavanshi kshatriyas !!
It is mostly in "Maratha Caste" 95% chances , by 5% chance in "Brahman Caste".
Vangara is in brahmins of south/andhrapradesh.idont know if any other castes do exist with this surname