What caste does the people of marathi surname lakade belong?
They Belong to the caste Hatkar Dhangar
Marathi Surname "Keskar" belongs to Dhangar caste as well as Brahmin caste.
Mahar, a Dalit caste.
Kokanastha (Chitpavan) Brahmin
The Boudh caste of the Mahar (Dalit) community. It is a scheduled caste.
It is mostly in "Maratha Caste" 95% chances , by 5% chance in "Brahman Caste".
The Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu (CKP), a caste which is prevalent in Maharashtra state, especially in western Maharashtra.
"Gawad" is a Bhandari name. Bhandari is a historically seafaring Kshatriya community indigenous to the western coast of India (especially around Goa).
they belong to kayastha
The surname Ganorkar is linked with the Brahmin subcaste of the Marathi people group of West India. The caste level they are most commonly linked with is the highest level of Priests.
People with surname Hans Belong to schedule castes.
No. It is a Kayastha surname and people with this surname are mainly Vaishnavs by birth.
Chitpavan Brahmin ("KoBra") --- Bharadwaj gotra. Padma Gole (1913-1998), feminist poet; Marathi. *
Its a khatri
They seem to be Shudras.
Polish - Slavic
Yadavas and Kammas
It belongs to Reddy
kamma or chowdary
An Arabic surname found in not only Middle Easten nations but also Malta
Surnames with raju/varma in andhra pradesh belong to kshatriya community.
kakkar belong to punjabi khatri caste.They belong to the dhai ghar including kapoor, malhotra and seth.
Bade Cast Means Maharashtrian only...if any body anoying that...that means he is not having proude to be marathi(maharashtrian).. Shame on those people who think of like that....for being marathi...
Padiyar is the surname of one of the cast of Garhwali Rajput. Padiyar is under Bisht category of Garhwali Rajput.
in karnataka Scheduled Tribe group names
kamma, vellanki surname belongs to kamma caste most of vellanki's are from kalavapamula village which was located in Krishna district
Many people with the Saraf surname are Armenian. Like many other immigrants , when entering America they took the ian off of the origianal Sarfian to blend in.
no they belong tu general basically sharmas are brahmin kumaun but now we dunt knw y people have startd using this as a common caste ....
No ... Not at all.. Gawde is a Marathi surname, It is spelled as 'गावडे' in Marathi and some people spell as Gawade or Gavade or Gavde in English. This surname is common in the state of Maharashtra in India. Spoken language is 'Marathi'. Language differs or changes area or region wise. Specifically in the District of Sindhudurg at Malvan Spoken language is 'Malvani' or ' Konkani'. Gawade is one of the surnames of the… Read More
ROKADE surname belongs coastal part of (North karnataka),Mangalore,Belguam, and Maharashtra. The community is Vysya Vani - Hindu. These people speak Konkani and Marathi. By Vishnu prasad Rokade.Journalist.
In Punjab, there is a cluster of 5-6 villages in district Ludhiana where most of the people have the surname 'Hans' and they are Jatt Sikhs and they fall under General caste in India.
Stated as before, Shoker or Shocker, can be spelt in different ways and they are two different surname.. They are chamar and some people possibly believe that they are Jatt because they are related to the people of Kainth surname. But they are gotra sikhs, converted from Hindus to Sikhs. The people with Shocker surname are Jatt's but if they have Shoker as their surname, they belong to the gotra chamars.
Nayaks surname is very common among Konkani speaking GSB Brahmin community, though I have also seen the surname among Oriya people
kapu nadu (naidu's) and also chowdhary's. People who have same surname doesn't mean that they come under same community or caste though people have the same surnames they may belong to different caste. So people having surname kurella are naidu's as well as chowdhary's.
Hindu religion is caste based. There are four castes namely Brahmin, Kshatriyas, Vaisyas, and Shudras. The surname tells a lot about the caste of a person. For instance people with surname Shastri are Brahmin and with Ambedkar are Shudras.
no, they belong to upper castes, mostly from Brahmins, Kshatriyas castes across India and Nepal Region.
Kujur surname is not specifically used by a person of a particular caste.It is the gotra or sept used by the people of oraon tribe. Earlier most of them used to follow Sarnaism (Hindu). But now some of them are following Christanity. So you may find Christians as well as Hindus (Sarna) with Kujur surname.
No. They all are Kapu's( also known as Naidu's). Hence they won't belong to OC. See the related link to know more about Kapu's.
Kaushik itself is a gotra in a brahmin community.. it is one of the upper most gotra in brahmin commnity
People with Birajdar as last name are found in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andra Pradesh and some other south indian states. The majority of the caste belong to Hindu Lingayat. The surname can also be found in Hindu Maratha caste as well.
Marathi is a language spoken primarily in the Indian state of Maharashtra, or the people who speak this language.
My surname is Mankar and No I don't belong from SC.Most of Mankars are Hindu Maratha so they are open.But their are some other caste like OBC,SC, St,etc people have opted this surname Mankar .Even some Brahmins have this surname..But Mankar are Kshatriya mostly because it was name given to some influencial families part of Maratha who used to be with shivaji Maharaj.
The Maharashtra are the native people who speak Marathi. If there are reading lessons in Marathi language, it means that there are native people who can be educated without having to know much about common world languages.