Asked in Teen DatingFriendship
What flirty questions should you ask your crush?
February 10, 2014 6:40PM
These are some fun, flirty questions that you can ask a boy or girl that you like, or don't like.
Just remember, it's often not what you ask but how you ask it. Body language means a lot! So smile, lean in, focus your eyes on his/hers and ask away!
1. What's your perfect kiss?
2. What's your perfect date?
3. What's your perfect girl?
4. If you could take your girlfriend/boyfriend anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
5. Is it ever okay to cheat? Why?
6. What's the most interesting thing you've ever been caught doing?
7. Do you like girls/boys who make the first move?
8. What are some nicknames you'd like your girlfriend/boyfriend to call you?
9. What are nicknames you'd call your girlfriend/boyfriend?
10. What's the farthest you've gone not in a relationship?
11. What's the farthest you've gone in a relationship?
12. What's your dream future? (house, car, kids, pets, etc.)
13. What was your first impression of me?
14. What kind of relationship are you looking for?
15. What's the biggest turn off in a girl/boy?
16. What's the biggest turn on?
17. What would you rather be called? (cute, hot, sexy, attractive, etc.)
18. What is love at first sight to you? Do you believe in it?
19. Do you honestly think you have a good body?
20. What do you think is your best feature?
21. What do you think is a girl's/boy's best feature?
22. What would you do for a romantic anniversary?
23. Where is your favorite place to be kissed? (lips, nose, cheek, forehead, etc)
24. Where is your favorite place to be touched?
25. Describe yourself in 3 words.
26. Describe me in 3 words.
27. Would you ever consider us as anything more than friends?
28. What's your favorite thing about me?
29. If you could date anyone famous, who would it be and why?
30. How did a girl/boy like me end up getting to know a boy/girl like you?