A bees stinger has a hook on the end, like a fish hook, so when the bee tries to get away after stinging someone it actually pulls the stinger and venom gland out of its body, mortally wounding the bee. A person should scrape the stinger out rather than trying to pinch it and pull it out, which pushes more venom in. The amount of reaction one has from a sting is entirely up to that persons body. It can range from a mild sting and itch to a full blown allergic reaction that closes the persons throat and can cause death.
The bee dies
go into a type of potentially fatal shock
They will both die.
it will hurt heaps
it dies it dies it dies
Because Bee stings are acidic but Wasp stings are alkali and bee with bee stings they leave the stinger in you http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/9100.jpg
Bee stings are when a bee stinger brakes though skin and Excrete poison.
1000 bee stings can kill an adult, but 500 bee stings can kill a child. So there you have it. :)
You will have to get it check Because you could get shingles
Bee stings do not usually leave scars.
it depends on if you are allergic and what type of bee. bee stings can be deadly to some people.
some bee stings are poisonous. but some bee stings ain't poisonous.
What happens to a bee after it stings someone depends on whether it was able to pull the sting out of the victim. If it can, the bee will just fly away and no harm comes to it. By a cruel trick of evolution, a bee's sting is barbed, and animal flesh is elastic and tends to grip the sting so it is likely that as the bee tries to pull away the sting is pulled out from the bee's abdomen together with the venom sac and the muscles which pump the venom. The bee will then fly away, but its injuries are such that it will die from them somewhere between an hour and a day after.
Scorpions do not bite they usually pinch and only sting if they feel threatend. nonlethal scorpion stings are like bee stings. but more venomous species can kill in minuts
No, there is no venom in bee stings. My friend got stung by a bee , and she's still alive.
Yes, bee stings often swell and then itch.
only the honey bee dies after it stings, in about 10 minutes
If a bee stings a rabbit, the rabbit will experience pain and swelling in the area of the sting but will usually survive.
it is a special chemical inside the copper that removes bee stings
Bee stings can cause a fever in rare cases. It usually only happens if you have been stung multiple times. It is due to the accumulation of venom. A doctor should be seen.