What happens when salvia is smoked?
This is a list of effects that the drug MAY induce. You may
experience only one of these effects, or you may experience most of
them. It is dependent on the person.
- short duration (when smoked)
- radical perspective shifting
- increase in sensual and aesthetic appreciation
- creative dreamlike experience
- insight into personal issues
- powerful open and closed eye visuals
- general change in consciousness (as with most
- altered perceptions
- change in body temperature, flushing
- sensation of physical push, pressure, or wind
- sensation of entering or perceiving other dimensions, alternate
- feeling of 'presence' or entity contact
- dissociation at high doses, walking or standing
- overly-intense experiences
- fear, terror and panic
- increased perspiration
- possible difficulty integrating experiences
- higher doses can cause inability to control muscles and
maintain balance: falls are reported.
- mild to moderate headache, usually starting after effects wear