You will get stomach aches and start vomiting
it will eat up the dirt.
You may get poisened or die quickly.Please don't do it.
Ingesting a bar of soap will cleanse your mouth, stomach, and GI tract, and provide you with fresher breath. It will also cause vomitting and diarrhea. It is not advised to eat a bar of soap, though soap is not poisonous. It is advised to eat food instead. Chewing gum or toothpaste are the recommended methods of getting fresher breath.
soap is good to eat ? u would die if u eat soap dove is good like boo
Nothing will happen. It is like if soap touched our ears; nothing happens.
The basicity of soap is neutralized.
My dog LOVES bubbles and/or soap.
you eat the soap and spit out the salt
well it would do nothing to you if it is just a little but if itis alot then go see your doctor.
they will not eat soap, and im not kidding catfish love it
Dogs will eat anything :)
Maybe some discomfort? Urinate to get the soap outta there
Reaction of turmeric with soap
the water will change color causing the soap to melt.
Soap is not save to eat it is like pretty much poison so do not eat soap.Soup is only for washing hair and body not for eating.
You burp bubbles
he/she will get poisoned
The soap is dissolved in water (but not totally); the pH of the solution is increased.
If you plan to eat the pumpkin seeds, do not wash them with soap.
Soap is man made so no they do not