Yes it is ok. Just do not put it in the microwave. It will spark.
wrap it on tinfoil and put it in the microwave for 5 minutes at low temperature
Nothing happens to the metal, there may be sparks from the metal to the housing of the microwave, the microwave may short out.
If you mean fixing toast in a microwave then never use tinfoil in a microwave unit or you will start a fire. Use the mirro product to fix it. All metal must be kept out of a microwave unit when it is on.
Microwave blows up or goes on fire
it will explode
If you put a mentos in the diet coke and put it on the microwave, it will cause a chemical reaction causing your microwave to explode.
it might explode
it turns into solid!
it would explode.
The lamp will explode.
I think it melts.
It dies!!and you go to prison.
If the chalk is dry, nothing.
Leave it out for a couple of minutes. If nobody is eating it, put them in a container and wrap it in tinfoil. When you take it out to eat, pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
i don't know . try it and see what happens ??
what happens is they melt first then let them cool and they harden
if you put the whole tube in there it will explode
put it in a microwave or an oven and wait to see what happens.
It smells like hot death.
Yes you can