Mice and Rats
White Tailed Deer

What is a group of deer called?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2012-07-14 18:36:02
2012-07-14 18:36:02

A group of deer is called a 'herd' or a 'mob' of deer. Depending on where you live one may be more commonly used than the other.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.