What is a yield sign in science?

I'm looking the definition up for my 8th grade science vocab. and i can't find it, butt>>>>

-> that is what one looks like! it is just like an arow showing the change between The Reactant and Product

Sorry If this is not what your looking for! Like I said I can't find a formal definition!