Virginia is 1 hour ahead of Texas.
There is never a time difference between Ohio and Virginia.
Minnesota and Texas are in the same Time Zone (Central Standard Time). There is no time difference between them.
There is a zero time difference between Georgia, USA, and Virginia, USA.
There is a 3 hour time difference between California and Virginia. If it is noon in Virginia it will be 9 am in California
There is no time difference between, Texas, USA and Mississippi, USA
The time difference between Iraq and Texas is about 8 hrs. with Iraq ahead of Texas.
There is never a time difference between Virginia and New Jersey.
All of Wisconsin and most of Texas are in the Central Time Zone.
The time difference between the United Kingdom and Virginia is 5 hours. The United Kingdom is 5 hours ahead of Virginia.
There is no time difference between New York and Virginia. Both are on Eastern Time.
No. Both Virginia and Pennsylvania are in the Eastern time zone.
There is not a difference. Its the same.
Depends on where you're going in Texas... there'll be a substantial difference in time between traveling to, say, Texarkana and traveling to Houston or El Paso.
There is never a time difference between Virginia and New York.
There is never a time difference between Virginia and the U.S. state of Georgia.
There is no time difference between West Virginia and 28% of Tennessee, but the other 72% of Tennessee is 1 hour behind West Virginia.
They have the same time zone
Virginia is one hour ahead of Mississippi.
The difference is 8 hours.
there is no time difference at all example 5:30=texas 5:30=alabama
The time differences between Arizona and Texas are 0, 1 and 2 hours.
about one hour. if you have a cell phone, go to tools, then the world clock. It won't show you much, but it is helpful.
There is no time difference. They are both on Central Time.
Italy is 6 hours ahead of Virginia.
There's a 7 hour difference.
If you mean Virginia by "VA" the time difference is 7 hours,if in Virginia is 3 oclock in Bulgaria ll be 10
Texas is one hour ahead of Colorado.
Ohio is an hour ahead of Texas.
Texas is one hour behind Ohio.
Texas is 13 hours behind of Singapore , eg Singapore time , 330am , Texas time will be 230pm
There is a one hour time difference between New Jersey and Dallas.
There is no time difference between Austin, TX, USA and Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
The time difference between Maui and south Texas is five hours from spring to autumn while South Texas is on daylight savings time. South Texas is in the central time zone, and Maui is in the Hawaii-Aleutian time zone. Maui does not observe daylight savings time.
Texas is two hours ahead.
West Virginia is 5 hours ahead in time.
Usually London is 5 hours ahead of Virginia.
None. Michigan & West Virginia are both in the Eastern Time Zone.
Virginia is in the Eastern time zone and Wisconsin is in the Central time zone. Virginia is one hour ahead of Wisconsin, so if it is noon in Virginia, it is 11 a. m. in Wisconsin.
Yes, Virginia is in the Eastern time zone, while Mexico has three time zones...Central, Mountain, or Pacific.
There is no time difference between San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Richmond, Virginia, from spring to autumn while Virginia is on daylight savings time. Richmond is in the eastern time zone, and San Juan is in the Atlantic time zone. San Juan does not observe daylight savings time.
West Virginia is in the Eastern Time Zone. Utah is in the Mountain Time Zone. Utah is 2 hours earlier than West Virginia.
Texas has 2 time zones... Mountain Time and Central time.... Mountain Time Texas is 1 hour behind Chicago and Central Time Texas is the same time as Chicago...
1 hour. Example: 8 AM in Texas = 9 AM in Michigan.
Texas is one hour behind Ontario.
Texas is 5 hours ahead of Bora Bora.
There is no time difference between Mexico City, Mexico and Dallas, Texas USA Time difference between Mexico City, Mexico and Miami, Florida USA : +1:0 hrs
1 hour. Michigan is in the Eastern Time zone while Texas is in the Central Time zone. 8 AM in Texas= 9 AM in Michigan.
it is actually a three hour difference like say for instance it is 11:00pm in Virginia it would be 8:00pm in California
There are two time zones in Texas, and there are six time zones in Canada. This question is too vague for an accurate answer.