The FUNCTIONS of the urinary system include:
1. Production of EPO which is a hormone that instigates rbc production.
2. Help balance the Ph of blood.
3. Your Kidney's in particular help regulate your bp.
4. Helps maintain the ionic make up of your blood/plasma. to remove waste products from the body trust me i know this cuz i took the novanet calss too :) To relieve the body of fluid like toxins what is the importance of the urinary system? Eliminates solid, undigested wastes and excretes carbon dioxide, water, salts, and heat eliminate nitrogen-containing metabolic wastes from the body To expel waste liquids produce, store and eliminate urine The urinary system consists of the bladder, 2 kidneys, 2 ureters, and a urethra. The kidneys a a filtering organ that filters urine and other water soluble by products out of the blood. Urine then passes through the ureters and into the bladder. When the bladder is full this gives you urge to urinate. Then the urine passes out through the urethra.
The kidneys are also an electrolyte regulator. The kidneys will excrete and reabsorb sodium, calcium, and potassium to keep the right level in your body. When you body becomes dehydrated your kidneys can conserve how much water is released from your body by preventing water from leaving the body and making the urine a stronger concentration
Read more: What_are_the_main_functions_of_urinary_system
hope that helps! :) The purpose of the urinary system is to expell unused\excess vitamins,and water.
The urinary system eliminates metabolic waste (e.g. ammonia), is the primary point of control of blood pressure by maintaining a constant blood volume, and is also the main point of control for acid-base balance in the body.
To filter the blood of urea and excess water, ions and glucose and remove them from the body in the form of urine.
the uniary system removes waste from the blood
(1) Remove wastes from the body. (2) Regulate levels of electrolytes in the body. (3) Regulate hydration of the body. (4) Maintain acid-base balance of the body. (5) Maintain blood pressure.
· he kidneys regulate blood volume and composition, help to regulate blood pressure and pH, participate in red blood cell production and synthesis of vitamin D, and excrete waste products and foreign substances.
· The ureters transport urine from the kidneys to the urinary bladder.
· The urinary bladder stores urine and expels urine into the urethra,
· The urethradischarges urine from the body
To remove nitrogenous waste from the body. Excretion.
The three major functions of the urinary system is...
1. Collects urine from the kidney.
2. Carries the urine to the bladder.
3. Bladder releases the urine outside.
The main function of the urinary system is to remove all waste products from the body.
The main function is to hold your urine.
To filter the blood and excrete waste
The main term in the diagnosis of urinary retention might be retention. The issue arises when the body is unable to empty the bladder completely which is actually the main function of the urinary tract.
Yes the kidney is the main organ in the urinary system as well as the bladder.
to Carrie the pee throught the bladder and me cleaned it the function the the uriter we have in this question *to carry urine fron the kidneys to the bladder^^?*
The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra.
The bladder stores urine before it is urinated out of the body.
The function of the excretory urinary system is to eliminate wastes in the form of urine(excess water and unwanted minerals), and its parts include the kidney,and the urinary bladder.
urinary bladder is unremarkable
NO, the urinary bladder is part of the urinary system.
urinary bladder stores urine and emptying the urine while maintaining chemical gradients between the urine and the blood
As a general statement, the Urinary Duct is a tube that carries urine from the kidney to the urinary bladder.
The teamwork between the kidneys and the urinary bladder is an example of an organ system. The organ systems of the body work together for the body to function.