answersLogoWhite

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2010-02-06 17:28:52

12.50 grams for a silver half dollar

001
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0
User Avatar

User Avatar
Anonymous
Answered 2020-03-31 13:24:13

12.5 g

012
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0
User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions


About 24 gramsANSWER: The weight of a 90% silver half dollar is 12.50 grams


The weight of the U.S. silver half dollar has changed over the course of it's history. In 1794 the silver half dollar weighed 13.48 grams and was 89.24 % silver. Then in 1836 the silver half dollar weight was changed to 13.36 grams and was 90% silver. In 1892 the silver half dollar weight was again changed to 12.50 grams which was the weight used until the final 90% silver half dollar struck for circulation was issued in 1964.


Silver - 12.5 grams Copper-nickel - 11.4 grams


A 1965 Kennedy half dollar is 40% silver. It has a total weight of 11.5 grams.


The 1964 Kennedy half dollar contain 11.25 grams of silver. Kennedy half dollars from 1965 through 1970 contain 4.60 grams of silver.


All silver half dollars, including the 1964 Kennedy, weigh 12.5 grams.


The weight of a liberty half dollar is about 12.50 grams : ) : ) :0


The 1964 weight is 12.50 grams, 1965-1970 weigh 11.50 grams.


Silver coins minted before 1965 contained 90% silver with 10% copper. The coins' weights are as follows. Dime: 2.5 grams Quarter: 6.25 grams Half dollar: 12.5 grams Dollar: 26.73 grams To get the weight of just the silver, multiply those weights by 0.90.


An 1870 US Half Dollar weighs 12.44grams and is 90% silver, giving it an ASW (Actual Silver Weight) of 11.196 grams or 0.36 troy ounces.


The total weight of the coin is 12.50 grams. It has .36169 oz. of pure silver.



For 90% silver coins (1964 & before) 10.2537 grams.


The '64 Kennedy half dollar contains 90% silver with 10% copper and weighs 12.5 grams. That's 11.25 grams of silver.


The coin is 90% silver. The ASW (Actual Silver Weight) is .36169oz of silver. This converts to 11.25 grams of pure silver.




The current weight is about 12.5 grams. The current melt value is a $11.23 as of 11/11.


For 90% silver coins (1964 & before) 10.2537 grams.


For 90% silver coins (1964 & before) 10.2537 grams.


The coins have an Actual Silver Weight (ASW) of .36169oz of pure silver.


About 4.2 grams of pure silver for coins dated 1965 to 1970


net weight: .1479 oz net weight of silver- .05916 oz.


There is no such coin as a Franklin dollar. If you're referring to a Franklin HALF dollar, it weighs about 12.5 grams in new condition, and 90% of that is silver. The other 10% is copper.


A 1964 Half dollar weighs 12.50 grams



Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.