Asked in JobsJob InterviewsSales and Customer ServiceBrett Favre
Sales and Customer Service
What makes a good team leader?
March 20, 2013 8:06PM
how to be a good team leader
- get to know your team mates names
- get to know what your team is like
- be a good friend and help them out sometimes
- make sure when they come to a game or something make sure they are all there
- if your team mates get hurt and fall don'tjust leave them there make sure they are alright and help them to the nearest seat
- make sure your team mates are OK if your team is playing against another team in sports encourage them and tell them that you will go out there and be all you can be cause you know what you are the best team player i know go out there and have your time
- and you have to be a good leader also make sure your on time to a team meeting
- if you do as i said you will be the best leader in the world
How to be a good team leader?
Asked in Job Interviews, Job Applications
What is your strength in supervision's motivating and coaching your team?
Asked in Job Interviews
Should a good team leader allows conflicts to be worked out?
Asked in Shopping, Sales and Customer Service
Responsibilities of a Team leader in bpo?
team leader should be responsible and dependable for his work .Team leader guide his team and his team move this way which way he want to achieve his target .Team leader should be a tact for achieve his goal and for his target,he should to bounding with his team.His behave with his team should be good and individual.
Asked in Science, Relationships, Sports
What makes a bad sports leader?
There is really no precise answer to what makes a bad sports leader because it's mostly a matter of an opinion. To say what a bad one is I would say the opposite of what makes a good one. A bad leader is a person who is selfish, not a model citizen, not dedicated, can't lead by example more of a follower than a leader, a person who gives only what it takes to get by, can't relate with team mates, and probably a few other things but that is what I think would be the most important for a good leader. He/She should also be very good at giving advice
Asked in Job Interviews, Job Applications, Job Search
How do you xxplain what makes you the ideal candidate for housekeeping team leader?
Asked in Job Interviews
What is the difference between a Team Member and leader?