71% is water 29% is land
About 70% of the earth's surface is covered with water. Ninety-seven percent of the water on the earth is salt water.
About 71 % Of Water on earth
Roughly 71 % of earth is water.
70 percent of Earth is made up of ocean water.
Approximately 97.5 percent of all the water on Earth is salt water. Of the remaining 2.5 percent that is fresh, about 70 percent exists as ice.
75% is water
water covers 72 percent of the earth
About 70% of the Earth is covered in water.
97% of the Earth's water is saltwater.
Earth's surface is covered with 71% water.