In the states, cows sounds are interpreted as Mooooo. In Asian Countries, cow sounds are interpreted as Ambaaaa.
The onomatopoeia for the sound of a cow is "moo".
However, the actual sound is a long, lowing sound like "murrr" or "mrurr".
- When making noise through its mouth it is a mooing type of sound.
- When eating, it is a chewing sound as hay or grass is crunched in the mouth.
- There is a slurping noise as it drinks.
- When running it is a clipity clop type of sound.
- When defacatiing, it is a plopping sound as the fecal material hits the ground or splashes into the fecal material that preceeded it.