What was Prophet Muhammad child hood like?
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the son of Abdallah and Amina.
- His father, Abdallah, passed away a few days before his birth. He was born in the city of Mecca in Arabia. His forefathers were the chiefs of the tribe of Quraysh.
- It was customary among the noble families of Quraysh that they entrusted their new-borns to country-women so that they might be brought up in the open and healthy environments. According to this custom, therefore, the mother of the Holy Prophet gave him into the care of Halima Sa'dia, a lady belonging to the tribe of Banu Sa'd.
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) spent the first five years of his life with Halima and then she returned him to his mother, Amina. His mother brought him up with great love and devotion.
- When he was about six years old, she took him to Madina for a few days. On her return journey, however, she breathed her last on the way. After this his grandfather Abd al-Muttalib took him into his care.
- Abd al-Muttalib loved his orphaned grandchild very much and was very kind to him. However, he too, expired after two years.
- Now the Holy Prophet began to live with his uncle Abu Talib. Fatima, daughter of Asad, who was the wife of Abu Talib loved Muhammad as if he is her own son. Abu Talib, too, was very good to him. When he undertook a journey for the purpose of trade, he took his young nephew along with him.
- As Muhammad acquired, under the guidance of his uncle, fair knowledge and experience of business, and was well spoken of by persons who happened to come in touch with him, some traders engaged him as their representative to conduct important business affairs on their behalf. Muhammad so successfully executed these trusts that people were perfectly satisfied with his honesty. The people, therefore, respected him very much and used to call him Sadiq (the truthful) and Amin (the trustworthy).
- From his early childhood he never took part in idolatrous rituals and never told a lie. He had excellent habits and an unimpeachable character.
Some Fictional character like every religious figure from Budda to Jesus.
Yes , Just like Musa(moses), Isa(Jesus) and Ibrahim(Abraham). Look it up on www.islamonline.net Jesus wasa prophet. And Muhammad was a prophet too.
Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi wa Salam Just like in christianity it is Jesus prophet muhammad is the leader of islam
he is look like an islamic man am imam
ciara child hood was good
Muslims love and revere Prophet Muhammad, God bless him and grant him peace.
Both are names of the Prophet (PBUH) Muhammad, Ahmed, and Mahmoud. Answer: Think of it this way: 'Muhammad' is to 'Ahmed' like 'Joseph' is to 'Joe'
The world was created for the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW). and there was no such thing that Allah liked or expected from the Holy Prophet (SAW) which he could'nt do.
Dr. Seuss got bullied in his child hood.
Question them if they can perform a miracle like when prophet Muhammad was told to cut the moon in half to prove that he is a prophet, he did it using a knife, now when people go to the moon , they can hear the voices of people praying exactly where prophet Muhammad had cut the moon.
If religiously then 'pemimpin' will be suitable like for Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
Mohammed famously liked leg-of-lamb.
he was a happy child
Hitler had good child hood he was the 4 born out the six brother and sisters
Muslims believe Muhammad is a human prophet of God, much like Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, etc. They believe in the Quran conveyed to them as the real God (Allah) words revealed to prophet Muhammad (PBUH) through the Angel Gabriel (Jibril).
Betsy Ross' child hood was like she had 16 siblings including her, and her parents names were Sam and Rebecca Griscom
There is no sahabi who is same look of Prophet PBUH. But there are some who look more like the Prophet Muhammad PBUH than others. For example, Hadrat Mus'ab bin Umair (rath).....
This is kind of like saying who was the successor to moses. Muhammad founded islam and taught the people about it. But he wasn't in an official position that could be replaced, he was a prophet.
If you are talking about Prophet Muhammad(S) Then the answer is he had no teachers, He received revelations from God like Prophet Moses,Ibraham and Jesus Peace Be upon them all.
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) did only build on what other prophets like Jesus, Abraham, Moses and others have set.
Yes and those people are called Muslims. Like me.
Eleanor Roosevelt was kind of an awkward child.
He like playing basetball.
it was awesome
it was exciting!
like he was in hell
what was George washingtons child live like
The Last Sermon was like the last fight or last speech to give out
Prophet Muhammad spread the religion of Islam so that people can follow/practice this religion. Just like why did Jesus spread the news about Christianity?
Yes, you can't exactly celebrate it like a normal birthday but it is celebrated happily. Our prophet was born that day what's not to be happy about
what was Jackie joyners child hood like
Yes. Moses is a very important prophet in Islam. He figure many many times in the Quran. He is a prophet, juste like Adam, Abraham, Jesus or Muhammad. (Peace be upon them all.)
A lot of hockey
= Early child hood = = Childhood Facts = = Family = = Education = = Early child hood = = Childhood Facts = = Family = = Education =
It was the word " Iqra'a" which is written in Arabic like this " اقرأ " & it means " Read" or " Recite".
Respected prophet Muhammad pBH like this so all Muslim follow him.
Muhammad was a prophet and he was told everything by an angel. It was revealed to him. Much like it was revealed to Moses.
The Muslims believe in the holy Qur'an the last word of Almighty Allah revealed to Prophet Muhammad (SAW). The Qur'an says that Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) is a human being like all other prophets. He received divine message. He was divine in this sense that he was a Chosen one.
Muslims love Muhammad because he is the prophet and messenger of Allah-(the only one god to Muslims). In the Muslims bible which is called the Al Qura'an, are many chapters of Muhammad's stories, journies and problems. They are all written in arabic. Every Muslim needs to learn to read the Al Qura'an. To Christians, Jesus is the one who is their prophet. Same like Muslims, Muhammad is their prophet. Find out more in websites such… Read More
Just like the sunni's believe in Muhammad (S.A.W.) as their prophet, the Shia believe Ali (Radhiyallahu-anh) as their prophet. *But the truth is what the sunni's believe.
It was Qur'an, mainly. Other than Qur'an there were some private revelations or communication of God to Muhammad (peace be upon him), like some pagans tried to kill the prophet, but God informed the prophet about their intentions, and etc... But if you talk about revelations to humanity, it is the Holy Qur'an.
his favorite color is green
I think victoria justice did have a good child hood
Answer Islam started from Adam. Islam revealed by God in different names to different prophets time to time. All that religions preached Only One God. Islam means submission to Allah/God. Allah is the Arabic word of one and only God. the word Allah had been in use before the Islam. Muhammad's parents were followers of One and only God. Even Muhammad, before his Prophet hood followed the same. They were not idol worshipers like the… Read More
On one knows trying to research it myself
i don't know Damien seidler
bad his mom died when he was 9
no one knows i gess
The Prophet Moses (PBUH) Split the sea. He died at the same age, and in the same natural way, that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) aged to, and died in. If one accepts Moses (PBUH) as a Prophet based on the idea that a Prophet musn't die in a "normal man" type of way, he'd be controdicting himself, as with the Final Messenger of Allah. In fact, if we were to do a tally, most of… Read More
Im Guessing your a muslim like me :) Prophet Muhammad became a prophet many years ago, i don't think anyone knows when he did actually became a prophet. (Year, Month, Day) but we do know this V.V Prophet Muhammad became a prophet of Islam at the age of 40 years old. When he saw Gabriel, an angel on top of a mountain. He used to go to the mountain to worship Allah, Hidden from the… Read More