Asked in John Lennon
Where did John Lennon live?
March 04, 2010 9:10PM
John Lennon lived in many places in England and the United States during his life and career. These included:
- 9 Newcastle Road, Liverpool (until about four)
- 251 Menlove Avenue, Woolton (four to nineteen)
- 3 Gambier Terrace, Liverpool (shared apartment with Stuart Sutcliffe)
- The Bambi Kino, Hamburg (first Hamburg trip)
- 36 Falkner Street, Liverpool (first apartment with Cynthia)
- Emperors Gate, London (early Beatlemania)
- Kenwood, St. George's Hill, Weybridge (Beatles years)
- Montagu Square, Marylebone (1968, with Yoko Ono)
- Tittenhurst Park, Ascot (1969-1971)
- Bank Street, Greenwich Village, New York (1971-1972)
- Dakota Apartments, New York (1972-1980) (northwest corner of West 72nd and Central Park West)
Lennon and May Pang also shared her New York apartment, Lou Adler's Los Angeles house, a house in Los Angeles with Ringo Starr, Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon and Klaus Voormann, and a penthouse apartment in New York, during Lennon's separation from Yoko Ono in 1973-74.