Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2014-02-25 18:49:33
2014-02-25 18:49:33
gold teeth in Pokemon fireredsafari zone in that last area with the mystery house. as soon as you enter it go down
you have to start over
deep in the safari zone

Related Questions

gold teeth is not something you can obtain in sapphire only in firered and leafgreen.

Find the warden's gold teeth in the safari zone then give them to him.

Got into safari zone and find some gold teeth, after you find the gold teeth look for the warden (he should be on the right of the Pokemon center) give him the teeth and he'll give you HM04 (strength)

he want you to get the gold teeth that you can find in the safari zone. good luck!

You cannot get the Gold Teeth in Pokemon Diamond or Pearl's Safari or anywhere else unlike in Pokemon Red, Blue, FireRed, and LeafGreen.

you need to get the gold teeth, which is in the Safari Zone in area 3. After you get the teeth, take it to the warden, which is to the right of the Pokemon center. Give it to him and he will give you HM04, "strength."

The Safari warden in Fuschia City will give it to you after you find his Gold Teeth in the Safari Zone.

If you give the warden his teeth back you get HM04 which contains Strength.

The warden in fuchsia city gives it to you after giving him his gold teeth.

Find the Gold teeth in the safari zone. Go talk to the Warden (right of the Pokemon Center) and he will give you hm 04- strength.

you have to go to the safari zone in fushica and find the gold teeth in there somwhere. just keep looking and you will find them, then you take them to the old man in the bottom right corner of the city. you give him his teeth and he will give you the strength HM

Give it to the old man right next to the Pokemon center in fucshia city

When you find the Gold Teeth at the end of the Safari Zone in Fuschia CIty, you give them to the Safari Warden who is also in Fuschia CIty, and he will give you the HM Strength. That's the only purpose

You get it from the safari zone warden in fuchsia city after you give him his gold teeth.

find the gold teeth in the safari zone, give them to the old man in the house to the right of the fuscia city pokemon center and he will give you strength

You can't "find" them in Pokemon FireRed, you can however trade Pokemon from your Gold, Silver or Crystal games over to FireRed. And, in Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver it's two inter-joined regions so you can find Pokemon from the Kanto and Johto region in the same game; but not specifically Pokemon FireRed.

go to the safari zone and collect the itemball that has the gold teeth in it and give it to the warden

You get stength from the old man in Fuchsia City who has lost his gold teeth in the Safari Zone. You'll have to go search the safari zone and find the gold teeth so you can return them to him, and in return he will give you the HM strength.

Pushing boulders is a feature that can only be done with HM04 Strength. HM04 is received after you find the Safari Warden's Gold Teeth in the Safari Zone. When you have the Gold Teeth, give it to the Safari Warden and he will reward you with HM04.

You find it in the safari zone

He's not in firered only in gold, silver, crystal, heartgold and soulsilver.

Search the Safari Zone for the item "Gold Teeth," once you find them; Go to the South West of Fuschia City and you will see 2 houses, enter one of them (i forget which one) and talk to the old man. You will give him the Gold Teeth and he will give you the HM Strength in return.

Take them to the Warden's house. (It's one of the two on the right of the Pokemon center.) He'll give you HM04 Strengh in return.

you can find it if you beated nurse joy on a battle

To earn strength in Pokemon Fire Red it is said that one must find the Warden's Lost Gold Teeth in the Safari Zone. This area should not be skipped or you'll miss out on the strength.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.