Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2012-02-23 15:29:29

Right next to your gas pedal.


Your Answer

Related Questions

The shift solenoid B is located on the engine section on the automatic transmission for the 98 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Sport.

How do you change a power steering pump in a 98 jeep cherokee?

Yes. The wheels of the 98 ford f 150 can fit the 98 jeep cherokee.

The TCU on a 98 Cherokee Sport is located under the center consul. On my cherokee, I found it easier to access it from under steering column. Ther are 5 screws and you are there.

The cam sensor should be located underneathe your distributor cap. That is the placement on my 98 Grand Cherokee and it should be located there as well on yours.

It should, the body on the Jeep ZJ 93 - 98 are the same.

98 cherokee did not come with a cabin filter, may have to fabricate one out a 99 one. talk to your jeep dealer for 99 cherokee cabin filter kit.

My '96 Cherokee Sport does, so I bet a '98 does.

On the back of the engine, under the firewall, driver side. You can barely see it from above. You have to change it from underneath.

Yes, but you wouldn't want to do that, 90 is renix, and it has the older style radiator with the reservoir to fill it, where as your 98 has a filler cap, which eliminates air bubbles that occur from the reservoir.

Any door from a 93-98 Grand Cherokee should fit

I took mine to wal mart THEY KNEW THE CORRECT ONE FOR THE 98 JEEP CHEROKEE. IT WAS ABOUT 75 $..This type battery is aproved by Jeep..Hope this tells you enough.

How do you reset the tcm on a Honda civic 98

1998 Jeep Cherokee 2WD 4.0L MFI 6cylThe Spark Plug Gap.035 (In thousandths of an inch)

I have a 98 Grand Cherokee 5.9 limited that does the same thing.

A 1998 Jeep does not have a shift modulator.

The engine computer on the passenger side firewall also controls transmission functions.

About $65 at AutoZone for a new one.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.