Rain and Flooding

Where is the water table marking on a firearm?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-12-15 04:07:08

The water table is the part of the receiver that the barrels of

a double barrel or single shot break-action shotgun rest on.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.