Which caste does the surname daggupati belong to?
Generally Kamma caste.
Rachakonda and Rajakonda belong to Kamma caste.
surname waghmare belongs to kshatriya maratha caste .
They Belong to the caste Hatkar Dhangar
It belongs to the Kshatriya caste.
Vadde rajulu caste....
they belong to kayastha
Lohar is belong to bc
No, the surname RAM does not always belong to SC caste. It is just like all SINGHs are not Punjabis.
Marathi Surname "Keskar" belongs to Dhangar caste as well as Brahmin caste.
Bhatia's are Rajputs by caste. (Kshatriyas). This is an upper caste.
Chowdarys is the caste that bonthu belongs to.
jangam is the caste which is identified by devora.
my surname is korukonda and i am kapu
Surname KAKI belongs to Vysyas...
they belong to Telugu Niyogi Brahmins Caste.
Mahar, a Dalit caste.
no it doesnt belong that caste... it belongs to poland community
he is shrivastva kayasta. he share the surname sinha
Depend which Bholah they are...highest Bholah caste are the Kashyap(high caste)
Its a khatri
It is a kayasta surname
tak surname belongs to caste kalal who are in the profession of selling liqar.they come under obc.
Vishwabrahmin Velama's also have this surname kamma's also have this surname
The Boudh caste of the Mahar (Dalit) community. It is a scheduled caste.
Kurup is part of the subgroups of the Nair (or Nayar) Indian caste.
They seem to be Shudras.
Bidkikars are suryavanshi kshatriyas !!
Yadavas and Kammas
Yajurvedi deshastha brahmin
It belongs to Suri Caste .
Kumhar - Prajapat
It belongs to Reddy
it belongs to Baniya category
kamma or chowdary
No. It is a Kayastha surname and people with this surname are mainly Vaishnavs by birth.
It is mostly in "Maratha Caste" 95% chances , by 5% chance in "Brahman Caste".
dont know dont care
Trikha are panchjati brahmin.