Who is kushina uzumaki?
Kushina Uzumaki (うずまきクシナ, Uzumaki Kushina) was the mother of Naruto Uzumaki and the lover of the Fourth Hokage (四代目火影, Yondaime Hokage; Literally meaning "Fourth Fire Shadow"), Minato Namikaze (波風ミナト, Namikaze Minato). She was a former kunoichi from the Land of Whirlpool.
Not much is known about her earlier life, other than she originates from, what Jiraiya calls, the former Land of Whirlpool (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni) and that she went through some gruesome upheavals because of war, making her seak for a daily "peace".
She was tomboyish in her youth but became renowned for her beauty in later years. She and Minato Namikaze had a son, Naruto, who during her pregnancy they decided to name him after the main character of Jiraiya's first book. When Jiraiya said it was a name he came up with while eating a bowl of ramen, Kushina only says that it was a beautiful name. She is assumed to have died sometime after giving birth to Naruto, as she is referred to in the past tense.
According to Jiraiya, Kushina was talkative and a tomboyish girl. According to Tsunade, much of Naruto's personality (and his style of ninjutsu) was inherited from her. As an adult, she was shown to be very level-headed and cheerful.
- According to the third Naruto databook:
- Kushina's hobbies are pulling pranks and chattering.
- Kushina's favorite food is salt ramen, while her least favorites are coffee and anything bitter.
- Kushina's favorite phrase is "Don't give up until the end".
- Aparently she became famous because of her strong-willed spirit.
"Naruto... It's a beautiful name."