Why do men always cheat?
First of all, men don't always cheat, but when they do, here are some possible reasons:
- They are not ready to have commitments.
- They no longer feel satisfied/stimulated in their current relationship and are too cowardly to end the relationship.
- They are concerned about their financial/living situation if they end the relationship, but do not feel fulfilled in it.
- They like various sex partners.
- They crave the initial excitement and illicitness of a "secret" affair.
- They need to feel desired and their partner does not fulfill that need.
- Men are single-minded and don't think about the consequences of their actions.
- Some men cheat because they think they can get by with it.
- Some cheat because they don't take their relationships seriously.
- Guys cheat because many of them increasingly feel powerless in a society that is giving women more rights & powers in the domestic & public spheres.
- Men stray outside of long-term relationships to remember what it was like to be desirable and free. "Schedules" and routine destroy self image.
- The woman's sex drive isn't what it was when you first got married.
- Having sex with more than one woman is an ego boost for those with low self-esteem.
- Men cheat because they are bored in their current relationships
- The man perceives that the partner is bored with or no longer interested in sex.
- Lack of or poor communication with the spouse/girlfriend can lead a man to cheat.
- other people are something new and different
- you have no old baggage with someone new
- maybe they want something with ''no strings''
- different people have different likes and dislikes
Why men get angry when there women cheat on them but when they cheat on there ladythey want forgiveness?
There is no way to have an exact number as to how many married men don't cheat. In order to know how many men do and do not cheat, all cheating men would have to admit to it and that does not happen. Estimates range from 25% to 75% are unfaithful, and of course these numbers would vary widely between countries. The best answer might be around 80% of men do not cheat.
Yes. Gender does not matter, whenever someone is cheating they become paranoid that the other person is cheating also. Either that, or they are trying to make it seem like they would never cheat on you. Therefore, yes, women and men will accuse the other of cheating if they are cheating. Not always does this occur, but usually it happens.
Answer Being a man myself, I always figured if a man were to cheat on his wife, girlfriend then there has to be a very good reason for that guy to cheat. Maybe the sex isn't good as that's one of the main reasons that men cheat, they can't get enough at home so they look for sex in other places and other women's arms. THere could be a lot of reasons, but you would…
What should I do if I don't want to loose my son's father but I have always had a boyfriend and I'm a young 26 year old that wants to explore with other men?
They're not. Studies have shown that women are just as likely to cheat on men as men are on women, they each have their own reasons though. Men usually do it just for physical gratification and women do it for emotional reasons like lack of attention or abuse. Also, most cases that are publically known are cases where men cheat on women.
Women don't always cheat on men, they really don't. Some women have and some men have, but most don't. Those people who do cheat are not happy or satisfied in their relationship. Maybe something is missing, maybe they are not with the right person. Maybe they were just not ready to commit. If one man has several experiences of women cheating on them, maybe they have been unlucky, maybe they are not providing everything they…
No of course not and I don't agree with the choice of word. Many people cheat on their partner and relationships end. People move on and find the right one in their lives. Humans make mistake and doesn't always have the right judgement. That goes for men and women. A man who cheats on one woman does not mean he will cheat on the next.