Some things that typically happen in September every year:
- September is generally viewed as the end of summer.
- Parents are buying school clothes and supplies, or fretting about the money they already spent.
- Most US students are back in school.
- Students in new schools are still finding their way between classrooms.
- Parents feel relieved their kids are back at school.
- Teachers feel excited to teach.
- Kids are already practicing and playing for school sports' teams.
- Temperatures are beginning to change, in both Hemisphere areas.
- Winds start to pick up with changing temps.