I don't think so... you should go see the vet. Most likely, yes. Dogs are carnivores which means they eat meat. The bird is no longer alive after being eaten. The only potential problem is the bird bones have a tendancy to splinter and can stick into the dogs intestine. That usually only happens when dogs are given chicken or turkey bones. I am assuming that if the dog ate an entire bird at one time , then the bird was relatively small. The only harm done was to the bird. Answer I tend to disagree. Birds carry a variety of diseases that can be transferred to your dog. I would take the dog to the vet and have them run a fecal float for intestinal parasites and bacteria. If not, expect to see diarrhea in the next week.
Yes, this is what wild dogs eat.
Your dog will survive ! (:
Not for the bird, of course, but the dog should be just fine.
My dog ate one and after wards she was OK.
Keep it outside.
If you mean your dog ate ant posion he/she will be okay i had the same sitution, but my dogs ok so to freak out
It should do no harm at all.
It depends how much is on the spoon but my concern my dog ate my whole chocolate cake and she is ok and Yes ur dog will be okay.
my dog ate my parakeet...
Because a dog are me food and an ant at my dog and a bird ate my ant and a whale ate my ant the end
Nothing... Once my dog ate corn pop cereal and nothing happend so it's okay if your dog ate it.
No surefire answer to that. Depends on the amount of actual cocoa in the chocolate, the size of the dog and how much it ate. Small dog + dark chocolate = likely to be trouble Big dog + milk chocolate = likely to be OK
It should be okay, if anything shows as being wrong take it to a vet
almonds are actually goor for humans. one almond will not hurt a dog
I don't think so. My dog ate one and he's okay.
You should check with your veterinarian to make sure everything is okay.
You ate the dog!
It is best to call a vet and have them checked out if they are vomiting. While usually seed is not advised it typically is not harmful in small doses. If it had raisins in it though it is deadly to dogs.
Almonds can be toxic to dogs. One almond should be okay for a small dog but if you are worried, call your vet.
Depends on if there are any poisonous millipedes around where you're at, but probably the dog will be perfectly fine.
i wouldn't do anything but if i were you i would proboly go check just in case
You know that time when you have to fart and you just do it. That's why your dog does it, if he/she ate something that can produce gas its okay but if it gets worse please contact your local vet.
I doubt that a multivitamin would hurt a dog; if we can take them and live, there not poisonous.
depends... dogs and birds can live together if you bring the dog up with the bird from a puppy, then they should be fine. if the dog is an adult and you bring a bird into the family, then there could be problems.
uh.... it's not very nice! But it's perfectly normal. No need to flip out... ***