71% percent of earth surface is occupied with water and all the living being contain water in their body also.
The Earth's wasted water is about 67% of the water on earth.
Earth is covered with 70% water
the curst , mantle,the core
The correct answer is no there is actually more water on the earth now then there was when the earth was formed because comets are made out of ice and when they enter the earths atmosphere they melt and create more water for the earth to contain
As yet we are not certain as to the origins of Earth's water.
Antarctica's ice sheet contains about 70% of the earth's fresh water.
The water and water vapor on Earth
The Antarctic ice sheet holds about 70% of the earth's store of fresh water and about 90% of the earth's store of ice.
none that we officially know of but a ton of em actually
I think the percentage of the water on earth is 97%.
Water covers 71% of the Earth's surface; the oceans contain 97.2% of the Earth's water. :) Approximately 2.59% of water on Earth's surface is fresh water, and of this percentage, 70% of it is trapped in ice caps. This leaves less than 1% of the water of Earth suitable for use.
Earth is covered by roughly 70-71% water and 29-30% land. The oceans contain roughly 97% of earths water and the other 3% is in the atmosphere.
The earth's oceans contain roughly 3.6 x 10^8 km^3 of water.
a pineapple contain 86.1% of water
It contains 90% of the World's ice and 70% of Earth's Fresh Water.
The oceans contain the most water.