tap their back if that work go to nearest hospital
When a child eats a worm or bug the stomach acid will kill it and take the necessary vitamins and minerals and he/she will poop out what's left out like everything else.
For a child to inherit brown eyes, either one of the parents can have brown eyes as and the child will, as brown eyes are a dominant trait. If neither parent has brown eyes the chances of a child having brown eyes are very, very uncommon and his usually only happens through genetic defects.
If your child eats a large amount of Playdough, then the salt content could make it dangerous. However, if they only swallow a small amount then they should be okay. If you're really worried then just give them some water.Most Playdoughs are made with nontoxic ingreadients, but to be on the safe side, you could make your own. If your child swallows toxic Playdough they WON'T get superpowers, seek medical advice and give them plenty of water :)
An example of cognitive development in a child is when the child understands that cats and dogs are different animals. This is a development in the child's intelligence.
There are a number of things that could happen if your child swallows a cat worming tablet. Most likely they'll just get sick to their stomach.
I don't think calcium will harm the child but you might call your pediatrician.
Assuming the child didn't choke on it, he/she will digest it and pass it with the rest of the stomach contents.
It could possible block up the Childs digestive system.and/or the child might get sick from the chemicals
Drink lots of water, or contact a local Poison Control Center. The child will probably be ok.
When a child accidentally swallows a tooth, nothing happens. The tooth is excreted through the bowels along with other products.
What do you do if child swallows whiteout
It depends on how much ibuprofen and whether or not the child is allergic. As with many medical questions, "see a physician immediately" is the safest answer.
go to the hostpital
The child can lose consciousness, stop breathing and die. Call 911 if this happens.
Collect the bottle and call Poison Control immediately. Do not guess. Poison control is a better call than to your doctor.
Call poison control