What would you like to do?

How can you find out if you owe any stores money from past bounced checks?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

You would need to see if you had been reported to SCAN.
147 people found this useful
Thanks for the feedback!

How do you find out where all of your checks are that bounced?

  Answer     You need to get with your bank to see if they paid your checks or not. If they sent them back to the person who deposited the checks that you made o

How do you find out who you owe money to?

Start by getting a copy of your credit report. If you are trying to pay off debts, you might also want to make sure that if you move, you notify the post office of your change

How do you find out if you owe on a bad check?

Bank notification   Your bank will send you a notice by mail, and most likely charge you a fee for writing the bad check.   many times you can also call telecheck and

How do you find out if you owe IRS money?

Usually if you owe back taxes, IRS will send you a letter to notify you that you owe IRS money. However, if you are not sure, try to call IRS at 1-800-829-1040. Also you can g

The bank closed my checking account for excessive returned checks in the past year. They returned excess money to me after freezing the account and closing it. No money is owed. Can they report?

  Yes, the bank can report this to ChexSystems. They will show that they had to close your account. Hopefully they will not put account abuse or fraud on your account beca

How do you find if anyone owes you money?

  I am not getting my rent in time from my tenant who is a business man in Chennai for the last 20 years. I will get cheque from him after 4 or 5 months rent at a time. I

How can you find out if the feds or state owe you any money?

If you pay more than you should have you will get the amount you paid extra for taxes back. In order to find out, you need to file a tax return to the IRS and the appropriate