What are the specific surgical instruments used in a Dilation and Curettage operation?

Dear, You see on that question has two terms: DILATION and CURETTAGE, so instrument should be use for that procedure is instrument used for dilation and instrument used for curettage. Instrument should be use for dilation:-Hegar dilation include numbers from 3 to 12. Instrument should be use for curettage: curette, it is side small, medium, and large, and blunt or sharp. by the side some instrument need for dilation and curettage such as uterine measurement, teneculum, ring forcep, pean, needle, syring, medicine cup..ege.. I hope I explaned some thing to you. have a nice weekend. CN.
1 person found this useful
Thanks for the feedback!

Tips to Consider Before You Buy a Cello

If you have always dreamed of playing a great cello solo like Ernest Bloch's "Schelomo," it is never too early or late to learn. When you want to learn there is no time like t (MORE)

5 Tips for Buying Your First Guitar

If you are ready to buy your first guitar, here are a few tips to consider. As with other types of instruments, a guitar should be selected specifically for your individual ne (MORE)

All About the Piano and Similar Instruments

The piano is one of the most popular instruments used in music. It is used for many different genres due to its versatility and range. It sounds great as a solo instrument, an (MORE)

Fractional dilatation and curettage?

Fractional dilatation and curettage is a technique where each section of the uterus is examined and scraped to get samples from all parts of the uterus. Fractional dilatation (MORE)

Buying a Violin for a Student

Ever since the violin was invented in the early 1500s in Italy, many students have come home and announced to their parents that they want to join the school orchestra and pla (MORE)

Tips for Beginners to the Violin

The violin has always been regarded as an elegant instrument to play. Part of that elegance comes from how difficult it can be to properly master. Like with any other instrume (MORE)