What would you like to do?
What is more painful a bee sting or a wasp sting?
Well, wasp sting is more poisonous than bee sting
2 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Yes, they are. They are even venomous before they sting.
With a bee because it is has a acid sting you treat it with a weak alkali like toothpaste. With a wasp because it has a alkali sting you treat it with a weak acid like orang…e juice! With a bee and wasp sting's, use baking soda(just add a little water and make a paste and put it on the infected area). This is also great for Fire Ant stings.
baking soda and water mixed together until it looks and feel pasty then rub it on the area. That's how you treat a bee sting-but when, at the exact time, you are stung by …a bee you must try your best to get the barb out-because it contains poison. I suggest not to do this by tweezers because that squeezes more poison into your body. A knife, or ask a doctor to help, would do better.
Wasp stings are painful because the wasp's stinger causes an inflammatory reaction in the skin. Additionally, there's a psychocological component that induces a sort of mild …shock in the sting victim.
A wasp's sting is smooth and the wasp can withdraw it easily and without damage after stinging. A wasp can also sting more than once. A worker honey bee's sting is barbed, s…o when it stings you it cannot pull the sting out. When the bee pulls away it leaves the sting behind together with the venom sac and the muscles that pump the venom, and sometimes part of its gut. After this severe injury the bee will die. A queen bee's sting is smooth so potentially she can sting more than once without harming herself, but you are very unlikely to encounter one because the queen only leaves the hive with a swarm. Bumble bees also have a smooth sting so can also sting without hurting themselves.
use baking soda For bee and wasp stings. The first thing is to check the sting, look to see if the "stinger" is still there. If so you need to remove it. Be very careful a…s the stingers sometimes still have the "poison sack" attached and squeezing it will make the situation worse. Use your (long) fingernail, or the edge of a credit card to lightly scrape the stinger out. Next wash the area with cool water (if the area is very swollen hold it under cold running water. Apply lavender essential oil to the sting. Note People react differently to bee and wasp stings, some of them are very allergic to the venom and cal have severe, sometimes life-threatening reactions. Watch the person carefully, if they show any signs of swelling (other than at the sting site) or difficulty breathing, call 911 and get them medical attention immediately.
A honeybee dies after it stings, because the act of stinging pulls it's body apart. Wasps can, and sometimes do, sting repeatedly without hurting themselves.
Wasp sting. It hurts like hell. I am on a hippo! :D The wasp sting is worse because their stinger is smooth making them able to pull it out smoothly and shove it in again. A… bee's stinger is barbed like a fishing hook so they can't pull it out.
Wasps stings are an Alkaline. pH 8-14 Bee stings are Acid. pH 6-1 A wasp sting can be cured by an acid (vinegar) because the acid neutralizes (balances) the alkali. pH 7 A… bee sting can be cured by an alkali (bicarbonate soda) because it neutralizes (balances) the acid. pH7
i was in the park with my freind and one stung my freind so i went to avenge him............ also known as charging at the wasps nest lobbing sand every half a millisecond wil…e smacking them with a 5 foot stick like a chainsaw weilding berserker charging for the person that just killed his family right in front of him i reget it i was stung in the face and it was like a lit match was rammed in my face so to treat it put vinegar or an acid on it because a wasp sting is alkalie but at the end of the day if u dont bother wasps they wond massacre u like godzilla on a rampage destoring everything he sees
A bee sting has a ph of between 5.0 and 5.5 and it is acidic. A wasp sting is often mistakenly said to be alkaline, but it actually has a ph of 6.8 to 6.9 -- it is almost neut…ral.
Bee stings and most wasp stings include formic acid, so the pH is acid. However, the portal of entry of the injected toxin is so small that an application of baking soda or th…e like is likely to be ineffective. The pH of bee venom is between 5.0 and 5.5. The pH of wasp venom is 6.8 to 6.9: it is almost neutral.
As a beekeeper I occasionally get stung by a bee and although they are initially painful I find that the effects of nettle stings last longer. Wasp stings are worse than… both and although I haven't personally had a hornet sting, I have heard from those that have that they are the worst.
Bee venom is acidic, with a pH in the range 5.0 to 5.5. Wasp venom, despite claims that it is alkaline, is actually almost neutral, with a pH of around 6.8 to 6.9.
Yes. The wasp sting is worse because their stinger is smooth making them able to pull it out smoothly and shove it in again. A bee's stinger is barbed like a fishing hook so t…hey can't pull it out.
A wasp's sting. The wasp sting is worse because their stinger is smooth making them able to pull it out smoothly and shove it in again. A bee's stinger is barbed like a fish…ing hook so they can't pull it out.