What would you like to do?
You would like the instructions on how to do a french plat?
- pull back hair(top layer) and divide into three sections.
- cross over the three section like a normal plait twice.
- with the three sections collect parts of hair from underneath
- until all the hair has been picked up then just carry on plaiting all the way down
- dosent look good with layered hair
- have the hair damp or a bit greasy before plaiting
- start off with "chunky" "lose" pieces of hair then get neater by pulling tighter.
14 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
This could be translated in different ways, depending on the meaning of "get". If you mean "What would you like me to buy?" then you would say Qu'est-ce que tu vou…drais que j'achète ? (kess kuh tew voo-dray kuh zhah-shet)
first you get three sections of hair and make sure there are no knots.then you pull them ( not too hard), make sure their tight.next you get the middle section of your hair an…d twist it with the outside section.keep repeat three times And as you go along pull up some more hair to make it stay close to your head.don't forget to keep it tight though! You can make it as big or small as you like as long as you know how!
I would like is translated 'j'aimerais' in French.
Because it was invented by a french person.
I would like to be with you Je voudrais être avec vous
Qu'aimerais-tu ? (informal) Qu'aimeriez-vous ? (more formal or polite)
instructions = instructions, directives, prescription, notice de fonctionnement Depends on what it is :)