What would you like to do?
You would like the instructions on how to do a french plat?
- pull back hair(top layer) and divide into three sections.
- cross over the three section like a normal plait twice.
- with the three sections collect parts of hair from underneath
- until all the hair has been picked up then just carry on plaiting all the way down
- dosent look good with layered hair
- have the hair damp or a bit greasy before plaiting
- start off with "chunky" "lose" pieces of hair then get neater by pulling tighter.
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
What following instruction formats would you most likely use if you had to write step-by-step instructions?
To say "I would like..." in French, you would say "Je voudrais..." If you were to say "Je voudrais acheter..," you would be saying "I would like to buy..."
je voudrais en savoir plus sur toi (or "sur vous")
To ask for the delicious french breakfast that you require, say this: Je voudrais s'il vous plaît une croissants (Je voo-dray sill voo play oon croissant.)
What instruction format would you most likely use if you were going to conduct a meeting and cover topics in a specific order?
est-ce que vous aimeriez....?
To ask what would you like to eat, in French, you would say, "Que fait aime vous manger?"
Please follow the instructions.
faire vous aime vous asseoir - that is 'Would you like to sit down' Est-ce que vous aimeriez vous asseoir? Vous voulez bien vous asseoir?
I believe your rifle was made for Montgomery Ward as the Mossberg Mdl 346K. Made from ABOUT 1958-1971, and there was never an "instruction manual". There was an envelope attac…hed to the trigger guard, that held one folded (and very basic) instruction PAGE. The link below will take you to that page.
You can find the instructions to all Isabella awnings here: http://www.isabella.net/uk/support/instructions/isabella-servicb.html More information about porch awnings in gene…ral: http://www.awningcenter.net/porch-awnings/
"quand voudrais-tu qu'on se rencontre"
je voudrais vous voir nu(e)
Je tiens à vous remercier