Results for: 1978-in-baseball

What happened in 1978?

The serial killer David Berkowitz was sentenced to life in prison  in 1978. Also in that year, the first Susan B. Anthony dollar was  made.
Thanks for the feedback!

What is the value of a 1978 US dime?

10ยข if you found it in change. Dimes made in 1965 and later are made of copper and nickel, not silver, and are only worth face value. Check your pocket change for lots more (MORE)

Which 1978 topps baseball card has the highest values?

Paul Molitor Eddie Murray Rookie cards   1978 Topps card #707 Rookie Shortstops Mickey Klutts Paul Molitor Alan Trammell and U.L. Washington rookie card has a book (MORE)

What is the value of a baseball autographed by the 1978 New York Yankees?

1978 New York Yankees Team Signed Baseball   A 1978 New York Yankees Team Signed Baseball with the key signatures: Munson, Nettles, Piniella, Lyle, Martin, Hunter, Guidry (MORE)

1978 2 dollar bill?

I too thought I had a 1978 $2 bill. But after reading that there's no $2 bills printed in 1978, I got a magnifying glass and seen it is a 1976 but boy' did they not print that (MORE)

Why were there no Olympics in 1978?

At that time, both the Winter Olympics and the Summer Olympics were being held in the same year. Both Olympics were held in 1976 and then in 1980. It wasn't until 1994 that th (MORE)
In Uncategorized

What is better the you phone 5c or 5s?

the 5s because it has better service but it dosent have diffrent  colrs just silver gold and black
Thanks for the feedback!

Inventions in 1978?

One great medical invention of 1978 was the artificial heart named  the Jarvik-7. This was invented by Robert K. Jarvik. Also, the  spreadsheet was invented in 1978.