Results for: 1985-in-baseball

What is the value of a complete set of 1985 donruss baseball cards?

Factory sealed is $100.00 opened set that is not sealed is about $50.00 Clemens and Puckett Rookies are what makes this set worth the cash. Best set of the 80's.
Thanks for the feedback!

What was the retail price of a 1985 Toyota sr5 pickup in 1985?

I paid $5,995.00 + tx, etc. when I purchased my 1985 Toyota new in Jully, 1985. I still have it, it is in Cherry condition and only has 45,000 original miles on it.
Thanks for the feedback!
In Uncategorized

What is better the you phone 5c or 5s?

the 5s because it has better service but it dosent have diffrent  colrs just silver gold and black
Thanks for the feedback!

Who was born in 1985?

Some famous people born in 1985 are quarterback John David Booty,  Olympic runner Lopez Lomong, and NFL player Joe Flacco. Other  famous people born in 1985 are J. Cole, Reg (MORE)

How do you repalce the belts on a 1985 caprice?

That model has several belts that have to be replaced one at a time. start on the first belt and it will have a pivot bolt and an adjustment bolt. Loosen both and you ca (MORE)

What was going on in 1985?

Here are SOME of the events that took place in 1985- it's not comprehensive by any means, but it might be of help:The Ethiopian Famine- although it started the previous year, (MORE)
In Grammar

Is 1985 a noun?

The number 1895 can be a noun or adjective. The year 1895 is a  noun.
Thanks for the feedback!

How do you spell 1985?

The number 1985 would be "one thousand nine hundred eighty-five." The year 1985 would be expressed as "nineteen eighty-five."
Thanks for the feedback!