Results for: 1999-in-sports

How do you replace the headlight fixture in a 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport?

Pretty simple fix, the whole job takes fifteen minutes each and can be done without even opening the hood. First remove the plastic trim around the headlight and turn signal. (MORE)

Where is the oxygen sensor on a 1999 Montero sport?

there are most likely four. two on each side of the 2 exhaust manifolds. on each side one sensor is located high on the manifold where it comes out of the block the other is l (MORE)

Why does a 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport overheat?

Overheating can be caused by anything that decreases the cooling system's ability to absorb, transport, and dissipate heat, such as a low coolant level, loss of coolant (throu (MORE)
In Uncategorized

What is better the you phone 5c or 5s?

the 5s because it has better service but it dosent have diffrent  colrs just silver gold and black
Thanks for the feedback!

How do you replace an antenna on a 1999 Montero sport v6?

remove the black plastic liner in your front passenger side wheel-well...this can be done with the removal of a few screws or rivets..... The power antenna motor a (MORE)

How do you diagnose your OBDII on a 1999 jeep wrangler sport?

There should be a plug on the far left of the driver's side under the dash. You will need to plug an OBD II code scanner into that plug. I have an Acutron scanner that I (MORE)

Where is the blower resister on a 1999 jeep Cherokee sport?

I don't know how similar a '99 and a '95 are, but I've posted detailed directions (with pictures) for replacing a '95 blower motor resistor at www.timsjeepblog.com.
Thanks for the feedback!